Elevate your next spaghetti night by making some meatballs with black garlic. Adding in a couple of our unique ingredients can make you have this dinner every week. Pro tip: Triple the recipe and par freeze the meatballs for future meals.Print
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tea ground black pepper
- 1/2 tea garlic powder
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 6 Kismet Refining Black Garlic Cloves (skins removed, crushed with fork)
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan, black pepper, garlic powder, black garlic and beaten egg.
- Mix well and form into 12 balls, place on an oiled sheet pan spaced evenly apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until brown and slightly crispy. Top with mozzarella cheese and place under broiler until cheese is bubbling.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Black Garlic
Keywords: Black Garlic, Garlic, Meatballs