An easy-to-make vinaigrette that can be used for more than grilled potatoes. Try it on a salad, put a finishing drizzle on veggies, or baste your proteins.Print
- Preheat grill to med-high heat. Blanch potatoes in salted boiling water, until just tender, about 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
- Mash black garlic with a fork with salt and 1 tbsp oil, until it become a chunky paste. Add the remaining oil, vinegar, and pepper.
- Strain the tender potatoes, and toss with 1 tbsp of the vinaigrette, just enough to lightly coat.
- Grill the potatoes until nicely charred.
- Toss with the rest of the vinaigrette, and fresh herbs