This bright and lively salad dressing is also a great way to incorporate fermented goods into your diet.
Also delicious as a sauce for stir-fried proteins and noodles!
I prefer a little more body to my salad dressings but hate using a bunch of oil to achieve that viscosity. A pinch of xanthan gum does just the trick!
We love West Coast Koji‘s Miso. He is a chef and producer local to us in San Diego. His products are extremely high quality and absolutely delicious!
Orange Miso Ginger Dressing
- ⅓ cup Orange Vinegar
- 2 Tbls Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbls Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar can sub brown sugar
- ½ tea Fresh Ginger grated
- 2 teas Miso
- 2 teas Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1 pinch xanthan gum optional
- Place all ingredients into a mason jar. Whisk with fork to combine, tightly secure lid on jar, and shake vigorously.
- Can store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.