- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes
- 4 cloves Kismet Refining Black Garlic
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Kismet Refining Tomato Vinegar
- 2 –3 tbsp fresh dill or Italian parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to med-high heat. Blanch potatoes in salted boiling water, until just tender, about 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
- Mash black garlic with a fork with salt and 1 tbsp oil, until it become a chunky paste. Add the remaining oil, vinegar, and pepper.
- Strain the tender potatoes, and toss with 1 tbsp of the vinaigrette, just enough to lightly coat.
- Grill the potatoes until nicely charred.
- Toss with the rest of the vinaigrette, and fresh herbs